Haiku Haiku 3.65 - Vizia RF Issue

rsw686 said:
It looks like HAI hasn't released new documentation in the 3 years. Last I found on the OmniLink II protocol was version 2.16 from 2008. Is UPB the only lighting technology that is 100% integrated with Haiku? It sounds like the Vizia RF integration works besides the scene control?

The last OmniLink II protocol that I know has been released is v3.00 from october 2009. I do have it on pdf file.

Yes, Haiku uses version 3.00 + lots of the new features added since. All lighting should be supported, it is our goal to figure this out as well.

brianjames said:
Just updated to the new version and I am getting the message below when I click any of the scene buttons. Also it would be nice to be able to to change the timer down and not only up. For example I can increase the timer from 1, 5,10,30 and 60 but not in reverse 60, 30, 10, 5, and 1. You have to turn the room off then on to reset the timer to activte a shorter timer. The dimmer slider for the room does not work for Vizia RF dimmers can you look into fixing this as well?

3.65 error message when using scene buttons:
Operation Failed
Controller command failed!

System
Omni Pro 2
3.10b
Vizia RF switches

Thanks
Brian

Has this been fixed and will it be in the new "space" release?

Back