Haiku Haiku is now Space, available shortly!

brentj said:
Ha; I missed that.  I guess I didn't read the instructions but I never do :)  I was thinking "there aren't many options on this home page" but never thought to swipe to look for more options because it looked like if there were more options they certainly would have fit on the fairly empty home page...

But I understand you were probably trying to fight the cluttered look.   Thanks for the work and the reply....

We'll be improving on this. This is just 1.0 :)

chasers03 said:
Downloaded Space Automation for Leviton/HAI after having trouble finding the correct name.  Now connections asks for private key parts A & B which I would assume is the Encryption Key but they have 12 spaces are called Key 1 & 2.  However there is only room for 11 characters in my case all 0's.  What am I missing in understanding??

Enter both parts combined into that one field in Space. You can skip the separators.

You guys are really prompt, Thank you....However in SPACE after the words Private Key I am allowed to only put 11 characters in whereas the controller encryption Key 1 & 2 are each 16 characters long?????. 

chasers03 said:
ou guys are really prompt, Thank you....However in SPACE after the words Private Key I am allowed to only put 11 characters in whereas the controller encryption Key 1 & 2 are each 16 characters long?????. 

You should be able to enter all 16 characters. It may appear to look shorter due to constrained screen space. Just enter the entire key and continue to Connect.

My Encryption Keys 1 & 2 are the same all 0's and when I put in 16 0's it continues to reply Not ready to connect. etc.  I must be dumb as I see no one else had this problem?

is they some documentation somewhere or is i too early?  when i enter a camera URL with a port the app hangs.. I tried to past it there too but it also hang.

emck said:
is they some documentation somewhere or is i too early?  when i enter a camera URL with a port the app hangs.. I tried to past it there too but it also hang.

We are working on it, please bear with us. We'll be answering all requests as quickly as possible here though in the mean time. Can you PM me with the URL you are entering? Does it hang after you try to view the camera or as soon as you enter the URL?

lupinglade said:
We are working on it, please bear with us. We'll be answering all requests as quickly as possible here though in the mean time. Can you PM me with the URL you are entering? Does it hang after you try to view the camera or as soon as you enter the URL?

Can you answer my question on the thread I started 2 1/2 years ago before I pay $30.00 to just find out the issue exists in the new Space app?

http://cocoontech.com/forums/topic/21840-haiku-365-vizia-rf-issue/ 

Desert_AIP said:
Anyway to return to the default wallpaper?
Yes, but it's a bit tricky, you need to connect the device to iTunes and browse the app files to delete the currently set wall paper file. We'll add an option to make this easier.

brianjames said:
Can you answer my question on the thread I started 2 1/2 years ago before I pay $30.00 to just find out the issue exists in the new Space app?

http://cocoontech.com/forums/topic/21840-haiku-365-vizia-rf-issue/ 
It does looks like we've got it fixed in Space 1.0. I don't have the hardware here to test, but no error when setting the level and the status is updated correctly on the controller. If you'd like to make sure we'd need access to a Vizia RF installation to test. You can PM me regarding this if you like.

First of all, congratulations on designing a very easy to use, simple and intuitive interface. I was on board with your first product and am truly pleased with what you have done. I'm a little late to the party because of other things going on, but WOW you guys really understand interface design. You might beware of Leviton buying you out because you have hit a home run with this product. I installed and had no issues understanding the interface, etc. works with my system with no issues. Really like the camera interface and lighting controls. Really a great product. Thank you! SJ

Back