Home Automation/HAI Installer in 10918

dlewis

Hello,

I'm looking to eventually install an HAI system in my home, but need some assistance. I don't plan to get into the HA industry nor am I an HA installer by profession (far from it, actually). However, I do have a technical background and I'd like to be 100% hands-on with the project. The system won't be complicated (almost 100% wireless), but I just need in-person coaching to get through the install. I've found a few installers in my area, but I'm not a fan of the pricing provided... Is there anyone on the CT list that is in or near the 10918 area code and would be willing to assist with the install?

Thank you very much and I look forward to your response!

Hello,

I'm looking to eventually install an HAI system in my home, but need some assistance. I don't plan to get into the HA industry nor am I an HA installer by profession (far from it, actually). However, I do have a technical background and I'd like to be 100% hands-on with the project. The system won't be complicated (almost 100% wireless), but I just need in-person coaching to get through the install. I've found a few installers in my area, but I'm not a fan of the pricing provided... Is there anyone on the CT list that is in or near the 10918 area code and would be willing to assist with the install?

Thank you very much and I look forward to your response!

Hi,
I just read your post, I am about 20 min from you(Tomkins Cove, NY) I was trained on HAI but went with Elk instead. There is an HAI dealer living around the corner from me. I can give you some assistance over the phone if you need, or I can hook you up with this HAI dealer.

Mike

Back