Homeseer Message Board Censoring posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Shortly after Rupp's admission of the deletion and showing the policy, Rich " I'm not sure where you saw this information. For your information I didn't delete any of that thread so please don't accuse me of anything. I just checked the thread and there are no deletions from that post as best I can tell so I'm not sure what all of this is about.

;) :) :) :) :) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alright guys..... let's just let this thing die. I never intended this to become a Homeseer bashing thread. I did post in frustration over what I considered a questionable action, but it has since been resolved. I do believe the post was removed by one of the many admins of the forum probably a little too hastily (I don't think my original post was bashing HS or trying to sell another system as better than HS). But at least someone decided to correct that original action. It has been resolved to my satisfaction and I have to give Homeseer credit for allowing that to happen.

I'm going to ask that this thread be closed. I hope that doesn't upset anyone, but there is no reason to let this conversation continue to spiral out of control.....

Rupp said:
"Shortly after Rupp's admission of the deletion and showing the policy, Rich " I'm not sure where you saw this information. For your information I didn't delete any of that thread so please don't accuse me of anything. I just checked the thread and there are no deletions from that post as best I can tell so I'm not sure what all of this is about.
READ everything I said including

Man up and admit you initially deleted (or knew it was and explained why) the post and hid behind the forum policy instead of deleting your own post and trying to make it sound like you have no idea what happened.

You see, that exactly my point, you don't admit to anything. I'm sorry, I don't know a professional way to call you a liar and a coward. I am accusing you of exactly what you did. Posting a reply to Brian with a quote of the policy saying that's why his post was deleted. I saw it last night clear as day and would swear to it over my mothers grave in a courtroom. Of course I don't have a copy of it so I can't prove anything. But I suspect Brian and others saw it as well.

When I make a mistake I take responsibility for it, even if I suffer repercussions from it, but that's me. If you want to go on you merry way denying things and then making them worse with smart ass comments then go right ahead. The really sad part is I know people that know you personally and I hear you are a really nice guy with a great heart (which is evident by the amount of posts you make trying to help) but you absolutely kill yourself with boldface lies like this, so as a result I will never trust a single word that ever comes out of your mouth no matter how well intentioned.

And if I were Donald Trump and you worked for me, we would be in the board room and you would hear "Rupp, you're a great guy, but you're FIRED"

That's all I'm going to say on this, it does not affect me personally other than just go against my morals, I said my peace, I'm sorry if it offends anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back