Insteon Giveaway on Friday

Speaking of X10.. I have a bunch of smarthome switchlincV1's (all paddles still working!!). Would there be any interest in a giveaway for them? 30-40 devices, a mixture of -relay and -dimmer, with a couple of -timer and -remotes. I'd been meaning to put them up on ebay or something like that but I'm sure I'll never get around to it.

I would also be interested. . . I'm sure they would go!

Hey there Digger....

I was just wondering what you had left of your insteon stuff? I didn't see many posts in the thread.... Did all the requests come via PM or is there still some left?

I am sorry there is so little left. You have lots of friends when things are free and cheap.

OK for the lack of a better idea I am going to try what someone else did a few months ago. I have new and used device left over after my friends took everything they could (they grabbed everything so fast I felt violated). For today if you buy one new you get one used free as someone else did. If any free items are left after midnight I will give them away for shipping costs.

Shipping is $5.00 anywhere in the continental USA for the first item. Each additional item is $1.00 shipping (unless the second items is small like paddles etc its free ship for that if its a second item).

New Items

5 Icon relays that are 3 months old never opened (were my spares). $30 each.

1 Icon Dimmer age unknown but about a year or so never opened (was a spare). $25.00

1 Serial PLC age unknown but was opened and instruction missing. I never used this as it was my backup (you know its Insteon and everything breaks) $20.00

1 package of 4 Frosted LED Color Change Kit for V2's $1.00 (if you only buy this shipping is $1.00)

1 package (set of 2) black V2 paddles $1.00 (if you only buy this shipping is $1.00)

1 package (set of 2) ivory V2 paddles $1.00 (I have a few more individually wrapped ivory V2 paddles for $0.50) (if you only buy this shipping is $1.00)

Used Items

1 USB PLC (no cable)

1 Icon PLC (no cable or software)

2 V2 Timers

2 V2 Dimmers

If I find anything else I will repost that.

Sorry the pickens are slim.

Please post here what you want so people know whats taken.

Can I get the new icon dimmer and the used V2 dimmers?

Thanks,
Tony

I replied to your PM. You were the first to post. For the buy one get one free you get the Icon and a used dimmer.

If I find another dimmer burried I will send it to you also.

Hey there Digger....

I was just wondering what you had left of your insteon stuff? I didn't see many posts in the thread.... Did all the requests come via PM or is there still some left?

All of the requests were supposed to be posted here. I am trying to dig through them all now.

Hey there Digger....

All of the dimmers and timers are gone. I still have the PLC's and the Icon Relays. My friends did not even want them for free. Go figure.

I did not buy them all there. They would not tell me how much I would get. $5 each or what?

Digger,

If you bought any of them here, we can at least give you store credit for what was purchased here or an exchange.

I did not buy them all there. They would not tell me how much I would get. $5 each or what?

Digger,

If you bought any of them here, we can at least give you store credit for what was purchased here or an exchange.

I have bought a lot from you Martin but not these items. I appreciate you great service all of the time. Any chance of you buying SH and improving their Customer Service skills???

If there are free PLC's, I'm interested. What's an Icon PLC? I could use more PLC's for testing my Insteon embedded software I'm working on.

If there are free PLC's, I'm interested. What's an Icon PLC? I could use more PLC's for testing my Insteon embedded software I'm working on.

Someone PM'd me about the regular USB PLC (but if they dont take it I will hold it for you). The ICON PLC was for the timer software etc which I dont have. It may work as a regular PLC. If someone can confirm that it would be free plus $5.00 shipping to you in the USA.

For all of you that purchased a new or are taking used devices I have everything boxed and ready for shipment tomorrow or Tuesday. It will come USPS Priority mail.

Three Icon Relays are still available $30 each new in the box. Just a few months old.

Three Icon Relays are still available $30 each new in the box. Just a few months old.

Not that interested. ;-)

Thought they were used ones.

The used ones went very fast. Most were taken by a few friends from work etc. I gave away about 40 someting used and sold about 10 new that were my spares etc. The Icons are selling for $40 now so $30 is 25% off.

Back