Is it safe to pull apart touchscreen to wall mount it?

Dwayne,
Don't leave me hangin....what about the powerbuy idea? I would be looking for the ipTouch with the Sharp monitor- 121S
robolo

I am considering it. Need to run some numbers...

Depending on numbers issues you could have different conditions. For example, will only sell maximum of XX units ...... or, if economy of scale is the issue, must have a at least XX units ordered before proceeding.

I checked with Admin electron (Dan) and he would welcome a powerbuy like this in the forum

Dwayne,
Don't leave me hangin....what about the powerbuy idea? I would be looking for the ipTouch with the Sharp monitor- 121S
robolo

Depending on numbers issues you could have different conditions. For example, will only sell maximum of XX units ...... or, if economy of scale is the issue, must have a at least XX units ordered before proceeding.

I checked with Admin electron (Dan) and he would welcome a powerbuy like this in the forum

I would help with posting to other forums too. We could do a "multi-forum" group buy. A lot of people talk about the Touchtronix over at AVS Forum, CQC Forum, and Cinemar forum.

I am in for one unit, with possiblity of 3 additional units if the price is right :(

Dwayne,
robolo

I would help with posting to other forums too. We could do a "multi-forum" group buy. A lot of people talk about the Touchtronix over at AVS Forum, CQC Forum, and Cinemar forum.

Bump.

Dwayne, did you find out any more about this? Is a group buy something that Touchtronix would be interested in?

Back