Issues w/Snap-Link refreshing Security Status and Emailing out results

tealcomp

Hi All:

I am having an issue as described above. Today, I upgraded the firmware to 3.10 (latest) as well as upgraded Snap-Link to the latest version. I had the console freeze up on me one day last week, so I went to another console and reset the RAM. This seemed to resolve the problem with the freeze, but ever since then, I am not getting email notifcations of alarm events. Today, when looking closer into the problem, I noticed that the Snap-Link module no longer seems to be reflecting the current status of the alarm, until I disconnect from the controller and reconnect. I have 1) upgraded the eeprom to latest code 2) reset the eeprom and reprogrammed from the .msl file in the account manager software, all to no avail. I thought for sure resetting the EEPROM or even better upgrading the firmware would have resolved the problem, but it didn't. I can confirm the controller is taking the commands from Snap-Link; for instance, I can click on Night and I can hear the annunciator for Night mode, but I click OFF and then put in the code, SNAP-Link never updates status (perhaps this explains why I am not getting email notifies as well). If I disconnect and reconnect, Snap-Link will read the proper state of the alarm.

At this point, I have done pretty much eveything that comes to mind; I am certainly open to suggestions :)

Thanks!
-TealC

Back