iPhone Snap-link Issues

stoutlvr

Recently installed snap-link on my iPhone. I have an OMNI IIe with uptodate firmware, and the iPhone application is current.

Connection worked without any issues. Uploads setup items also without issues. I can control individual lights and arm/disarm system without any problems.

Problem is with "refresh" and the depiction of current status. iPhone will reflect current security status and events - but only of you exit and reload setup. iPhone - even though you can control individual lights through the "goto" button - it will not control "room lighting" - nor reflect room status correctly on the iPhone screens after you have made changes to lights and rooms.

So it seems that the iphone is communicating with the controller (except the pesky room issue) - but responses back to the iphone are getting hung somewhere.

Seen similar type issue on other posts - not sure if they are all related to "version bugs".

Anyone know of any work-arounds?

HAI knows about these issues and is working with the developer to fix. All of the refresh issues were not a problem in the last version. I hope they fix soon as it is a real pain. SJ

Back