ISY994 and Elk module

Had a ISY99 for years
New house, new system so got a ISY994

1) when i go to configuration there is a section to enter your ELK IP address and access code, JUST LIKE THE ISY99
2) however, there is a PAID ELK module available for purchase, in purchase modules

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kymzxvvooxfcsc2/Screen%20Shot%202016-03-15%20at%208.48.48%20AM.png?dl=0

it does say ELK MODULE IS REQUIRED FOR FULL ELK FUNCTIONALITY 

SO
--> is the ELK module included in my configuration of the ISY994  as i purchased it and it works out of the box
--> Or if not and i need to buy the module, what is the purpose of these fields (above in screenshot)?
--> what does FULL FUNCTIONALITY mean?  without getting the module what LIMITED functionality is available?

also
trying to understand which may the integration included in this purchase module works (as opposed to what i can do without it)
i'm mostly running programs from the ISY but does this allow me access to zone data from the ELK?
i can still import the lighting data into the ELK no problem (it imports), but does this mean that these are dead entries until i turn this on?  as in an ELK functionality requires a payment to ISY?

You can still control ISY lights from the Elk without the module. If want to control the Elk form the ISY or to program the ISY based on Elk events you need the module.

If you paid for the module with your old ISY and still own it (i.e. did not sell or transfer it with the old house) you can get UDI to transfer all your previous module purchases to the new ISY.

I use the purchased Elk Module extensively for my home...  but I have several dozen motion sensors connected to my M1 and automate my lighting via the ISY.  $49 is a bargain for the amount of flexibility.

Back