Keyless Z-Wave Lock with Mode to Always Stay Unlocked?

tmc1284

I am looking for a recommendation on a Keyless Z-Wave lock that has a Mode in which I cam make it always Unlocked. I will be renting my own home out as a vacation rental. I have five bedrooms and there is one bedroom in the house that I will use for storage unless there are above 10 guests.

I currently have a Yale Real Living Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt with Z-Wave on the front and back door. I most likely would prefer to purchase a lock from a different manufacturer as the guest will be given a code for the Yale front and back door locks, so using a different brand will help them to understand that they do not have access to this room.

I have a SmartThings Hub and I'm using a SmartApp from rboyapps called the "Lock Multi User Management with Unlock Notifications, Advanced Scheduling and Automatic Lock/Unlock" app. It allows me to remotely create guest codes which is necessary since many times I will be on vacation when I need to assign new codes to guests. I would like the new lock to also be compatible with the rboyapps app since it seems to work very well if anyone also uses rboyapps for their locks. I believe rboyapps does works with all the popular brands if you have a recommendation but do not use rboyapps.

Back