Kodicom / Diginet Site Troubles

If my memory serves me correctly, I don't think you will be able to easily setup remote WAN to 3 separate Diginet Site servers that are all within the same NAT LAN. The 3 separate servers will need 3 separate INTERNET IP addresses (WAN addresses). Is there a reason you just don't put all 3 Kodicom cards in the same server an run one server? I know Site 4.11 will support 2 of the 8 port cards, 16 cameras, not sure about 3 though.

I may be getting a second Kodicom 8 port card soon, as I'm may exceed 8 cameras very soon :)

I recently picked up 7 high quality professional surveillance cameras off of ebay (420 to 580 lines resolution, color and monocrome, .1 lux, varifocal, auto-iris, zoom and wide angle lens assortment). I paid $160 for all 7, 1 new and 6 used. Now I just need a way to set these up indoors so that they are "hidden" to keep the WAF factor pegged in the positive.

Sorry guyz. New in here. Any welcome messages for me???? :D

About the WebDVR... I also had a problem with my connection. I'm using Aztech DSL3100R router. Everything works fine. The index page loaded successful. The control panel also loaded successfully. But when its time to load the video stream.... I kept getting this annoying "Disconnected from site" message. :unsure:

Do anybody know how to solve this? Please help me.. :(

hi,
im new to the forum..can anyong send me a link to the site that has a diginet center and diginet site installer coz my cd just got corrupted...

thanx...

T_Qooze said:
Sorry guyz. New in here. Any welcome messages for me???? :D

About the WebDVR... I also had a problem with my connection. I'm using Aztech DSL3100R router. Everything works fine. The index page loaded successful. The control panel also loaded successfully. But when its time to load the video stream.... I kept getting this annoying "Disconnected from site" message. :eek:

Do anybody know how to solve this? Please help me.. :(
About the problem I faced... well thanx guy. At last I found the solution for it. It wasn't my connection. But It is my router that creates problem. After changing it to CNet... it works perfectly. But can anybody tell me why did my aztech creates that problem? Souldn't it compatible? And I still dont understand why because what it did is just to forward the port to the selected PC. Anyway. Thanx guyz for da support..

Hi guys first timer here. I have diginet pda vesion 1.003 and site 4.110 pda worked once while connected via active synch and never worked again. Any ideas also whats the most recent version of site and has anyone tried over tmobile edge or hot spot. Do I have to open any other ports on my server?

Hi guys first timer here. I have diginet pda vesion 1.003 and site 4.110 pda worked once while connected via active synch and never worked again. Any ideas also whats the most recent version of site and has anyone tried over tmobile edge or hot spot. Do I have to open any other ports on my server?

I think you have to match your versions. For site 4.110, you should be using PDA version 1.002. To use PDA version 1.003, you would need Site v.4.13

Vaughn

I think you have to match your versions. For site 4.110, you should be using PDA version 1.002. To use PDA version 1.003, you would need Site v.4.13

Vaughn
Cool I will pick up the new version ASAP and give it a shot. have you heard of Any additional ports having to be opened.

Vaughn
Cool I will pick up the new version ASAP and give it a shot. have you heard of Any additional ports having to be opened.

Can anyone direct me to this version 1.002 I cant find it anywhere only 1.003

If you don't have a pirate/clone then go get it from the dealer you bought this from.

They make this hard to find because so many have stolen it...

If you don't have a pirate/clone then go get it from the dealer you bought this from.

They make this hard to find because so many have stolen it...

The cd from the dealer does not have it and dealer says they dont have it. Any way I got it working by upgrading to new version as you guys said and It going at 7 fps on tmobile edge. I am thrilled an hope they improve their network so it works better.

so it works on pda but after 24hrs passes the server must be reset and it starts working again. anyone know how to make server reset every day on its own or know another way to solve this problem I think it has to do with ip adre
ss issues and perhaps how pda adresses itself remotely over gprs. any help would be great .

Hi all, I am new to this forum but thanks to the various discussions here I am making slow but sure progress in getting my Kodicom 8 port card and software to work. I have a few immediate problems to try and overcome before i go any further. When I quit the application and my PC shuts down, the next time I switch on and start the Diginet site software, I have to uninstall and reinstall all the video devices and their drivers or else I get the message "unable to load capture security device drivers" ?
The second problem is that when i get the dfault page to open after reloading all the drivers , is that the camera picture is static and not real time, even though in the motion detection setup page the picture is real time.
There are obviously simple explanations and I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me with them.

Sorry guys, i am a mechanical engineer, so i probably ask some dumb questions!

Just for the record, my system is a 1066 motherboard with Intel core 2 duo 1.8gig processors, 1 gb ram, and onboard graphics. I added a ATI X1550 Radeon graphics card with 512mb to make sure the software would work. I went with one 80 gb primary drive for applications and a second dedicated 250 gb hard drive just for storage. I have 2 x 8 port cards that I eventually want to set up with 16 cameras in and around my house, but for now I am concentrating on getting the first card and software "under control" so to speak!

pjpolly.

hey guys.. ! i facing a serious problem with my kodicom 880 card .. ! when i install wholde thing .. ! the picture would not refresh... ! just like freezee and the object wont moving in my main screen. ! when i enter setup in motion track tab.. the picture is working fine.... why? this is my rig spec intel dual core 2140, 512mb ram, ati hd2400 video card, HDD seagate 320GB sata2, LCD 19" samsung 932+. ! just all.. ! anyone can help?

thank guys !!!

Hello everybody,i'm new to his forum.I have a system installed with Diginet with 8 port and its working fine,i can access them within my LAN and local browser but not from outside, i have port forwarding enabled for all the Diginet ports on my Linksys WRT54g broadband router.I dont have a static ip nor a domain name......
since i am new to this, can someone guide me... thanks in advance
I am running DigiNet 4.110 site and centre.

Back