Leviton RF installer tool replacement recommendation

sjht

Running a large zwave 50 device network. This tool has not been updated in some time and have a few issues with a new laptop. Sometimes it doesn’t identify the USB stick.  Also, some of the tools in this software don’t seem to work reliably.  Is there another tool that can replace this one?  Thanks. SJ

Do you have Vizia+ 1.1.5.2?
I have used (2 yrs ago) with Windows 10 and IBM Thinkpad with little reliability issues. Unfortunately, Leviton stopped supporting/updating Z-Wave configuration product.
Some people had discussed using SmartThings as primary controller to enroll/build the network and the attempting to replicating network to Leviton VRC0P.
A second option is to buy an ISY for Z-Wave along with Elk module (but this isn't cheap).

My Elk Z-Wave network has been working fine for 2 years now, so I am in pray mode now.

Here replicated the Homeseer ZWave network over to the VRCop testing to see if it would work.  It worked fine. 

They are two separate ZWave networks controlling the same devices.   That said primary wall switches here are UPB.

Thanks for the info!  I’m in the process of migrating to Lutron lighting. I hope the program can deal with the deletions as the entire conversion is going to take time. 

Found out if I either boot up with the installer stick or immediately insert (after booting up), it seems to work fine.  However, if I pull the installer stick out and re-insert, the program on startup doesn't pick up that it is installed and gives me an error.  Strange, but at least it works on my new laptop with this process.  SJ

Back