Leviton Vizia Zwave Controller

Spanky

Does anyone know if the new Leviton Vizia Primary Handheld Controller, RZCPG, is compatible with the older Homepro Zwave switches?

Does anyone know if the new Leviton Vizia Primary Handheld Controller, RZCPG, is compatible with the older Homepro Zwave switches?

Send me one and I'll try it on my network. I think I have pretty much one of each of ACT's lighting products.

Spanky, any word on when we can expect to see a Vizia RF firmware release? My lights are begging for automation. :)

The end user programming complexity is slowing us down on a software release of the Vizia interface to the M1. A PC setup program will map the Zwave lights and light groups to the Vizia secondary controller.

The end user programming complexity is slowing us down on a software release of the Vizia interface to the M1. A PC setup program will map the Zwave lights and light groups to the Vizia secondary controller.
I see, thanks for the update. I think there are a few of us here that would be happy to help out to get it out the door.

Thanks,
Johnny

been gone for a while - this sounds awesome...

The one thing i hate about out of the box vizia is no soft assignment of the dimmers. It's just by order of enrollment (sucks). I'm clear on the "pc program" comment. Will the software mapping allow me to use the elk lighting to register and then that downloads to the controller, or must i still use the elk remote for registration?

Depnding on the answer to that, i'm curious,

1) if you do the software based assignment, how will we get that to register back in the primary handheld remote? Or does that remote now become secondary only (with elk/serial serving as primary)?

2) what about the zone controllers (single/multi) - i.e. in a three-way setup? Will the software also allow those registrations?

thx!
-brad

Spanky,

Any new news? I've been seriously considering Z-wave and the 2-way capabilities of the Vizia product line.

Thanks!

Back