Low priced automated window treatments

My Canon SD100 digital camera takes up to 3mins of AVI, then just drag&drop from the chip to your PC. It's awesome - we haven't taken the camcorder out of it's bag in 3 yrs.

Downside is that I have 10GB is pics/movies in 4 yrs.

Interesting. This plays at my office, but not at home. Do you know which codec it uses?

They do look solid!

No idea on the codec - i'm surprised WMP doesn't pick it up natively; that's what it does on the machines that don't have any audio software installed.

They are pretty solid. My wife got a kick that I recorded a short video where I was banging on it with the wrench :blink:

sorry for the delay in responding, i rarely go below the fold on the forum list :)

Units have totally held up fine, matter of fact every single time i'm in the back room and the wife uses the remote to open up/close the curtains, she looks at me and says "oh aren't you so smart for putting these in". Of course, she's more abusing me than anything else, but I know she really does like having that extra light come in from windows that were previously unusable.

And yes, I still kick myself every time for cutting off the hardwired remote, as otherwise it would have been trivial for me to put a relay on it to monitor from within CQC/Elk.

Back