M1 as alarm clock

v1rtu0s1ty

Ok folks, I know this is funny but it works. I created a rule that runs 5:30, 5:45 and 6am and it will say Good morning ......Is it possible to record/upload an mp3 tone to our M1 or something like an alarm clock ring?

I have used the m1 as an alarm clock for a while now. Its very reliable and my kids etc cant mess me up by playing with the buttons on the alarm clock.

Digger said:
I have used the m1 as an alarm clock for a while now. Its very reliable and my kids etc cant mess me up by playing with the buttons on the alarm clock.
what is the sound that it plays though during the alarm?

I play the current time (Beep, Time, Beep, Beep) every 10 minutes until the bedroom motion sensor detects movement in the room (max 6 times or 1 hour).

That forces me to stand up in order to turn off the alarm.

And I use an UPB button to turn the alarm on or off (with voice acknowledgement). In this way my wife can control the alarm easily before going to bed.

elcano said:
I play the current time (Beep, Time, Beep, Beep) every 10 minutes until the bedroom motion sensor detects movement in the room (max 6 times or 1 hour).

That forces me to stand up in order to turn off the alarm.

And I use an UPB button to turn the alarm on or off (with voice acknowledgement). In this way my wife can control the alarm easily before going to bed.
Great idea. I wish I installed wires in the bedroom for the motion sensor!

I just make mine annouce the time and "Wake Up". I risk falling back to sleep. I like Elcano's idea as well.

Back