M1G and RCS TR60

alarmguy

Just added a RCS TR60 RS485 to M1G. Can not get the panel to see the TR60. Double checked TR60 settings. Reset all jumpers on XSP to be sure and re enrolled all modules Keypad says T01 not enabled. Any one have any idea. Don't have much hair left, and it is going fast. Thanks

Double check network address in the TR60 and make sure that "1".

If you are using CAT5 from the XSP to the TR60, make sure the TR60 terminals have not pinched the wire in two. I had this problem.

If you are absolutely sure all your wiring and jumpers are correct (a lot of people get the XSP jumpers backwards), then it might be a bad unit. My first TR60 was bad, drove me nuts until I broke down and ordered a replacement.

I had a similar problem (exact same error message on my keypad when I tried to see thermostat temp) with an HAI RC 80. I went ahead and followed directions by writing a rule which set a set-point (figuring that while I was in elkrp, I might as well write the rules). Just for giggles, I executed the rule. Once I did that, it started working. I guess that for one reason or another, the m1g has to write to the XSP before it can read.

Back