Maxent (Regent) RS-232 Codes

Smarty

After much back and forth with Maxent (Regent) tech suport, I finally recieved the RS-232 control documentation for the Maxent line of TV's (Costco carries them). See the attached PDF file.

DISCLAIMER: I have not yet bought one of these TV's nor have I tried out this control code. I am considering this as one of my possible future options.

Attachments

• Maxent_RS232_codes.pdf
    101 KB · Views: 162
After much back and forth with Maxent (Regent) tech suport, I finally recieved the RS-232 control documentation for the Maxent line of TV's (Costco carries them). See the attached PDF file.

DISCLAIMER: I have not yet bought one of these TV's nor have I tried out this control code. I am considering this as one of my possible future options.

I know it's a bit late, but this is incredibly helpful to have. Thanks a lot for posting!

This Rocks! My unit didn't have any of this data. Finally I can get rid of the red shift... All my actors look like they are miserably sun burned.

Thanks from all of us.

No Problem.....I ended up buying a 60" Pioneer. Those RS-232 codes can be had right from Pioneer's website.

BTW...Does anyone have any VISIO serial codes? I am pretty sure they exist, but I have not been able to pry them loose.

Back