Microsoft MN-730 802.11g

Dang! I just checked my order and it's still in open status? Good thing I gone from home for a while.

Do you guys live in the middle of nowhere or som'n? That's really Odd. I ordered it and within 4 days I had it at my door. Really odd that yours still says open status. wtf?

Glad you aren't in a hurry.
:lol:

Well I guess I cancel my order tomorrow because they obviously do not intend to fill the order.

Rupp,

I received my order of three yesterday, Thursday.

Now I need to find a Hot Deal on a .11g hub/router to replace my .11b

JB, Thanks for asking. I do need at least 1 but I ordered 3 because they were such a good deal. Believe it or not I just received an email today (Sunday the 5th) stating that they are filling my order and I should get them on Thursday.

With any luck. 2 days after you get your order, your cancel request will make it through. They might just put a credit back on your card. Wouldn't that be great! hehehe

Looks like these guys sold out. I tried to get to the page today and was denied.

No Product found mathing your query

Stick in the CD loaded the software, inserted the PCI card and it was done. Excellent.

I thought someone mentioned that the drives didn't come with the hardware. Mine had a CD in the box that worked perfectly.

Again thanks for the heads up.

I think you might have been thining about an earlier post of mine. The cards come with drivers, but DON'T loose the CD. I've never been able to find the drivers on line.

Ah ha. I was a bit confused. Thanks Spam I'll keep up with the cd. I normally store them inside the pc so I can't loose them. :)

Guys I have a question about this card. When I reboot my PC it has no internet connection until I run the Microsoft Broadband Network Utility. Is this required?

Back