More Garden Light Pics

FrankMc said:
Hi Guys

Kits available for the REGBLED Boards......

http://www.rgbled.org/

HTH
Frank
Arrggghh. :eek: Check out that sprinkler controller at that site.

I'm so upset. I JUST finished building my own elaborate circuit with (old school) relays and a hardware (555 timer) watchdog to make sure nothing gets "stuck" and water the same spot for 5 days straight.

Mine utilizes logic lines (I'm using a parallel port until I get the Elk M1), but this is just as easy to interface with.

The micro controller is a much more elegant way to do this.

Looks like I'm going to build a new one. :D

Thanks for the link.

And to stay on topic....nice lights. I just put in a bunch as well. I can't wait until I jump on board with HA so I can control all this stuff.

R,G or B is over the top for me. I took a quick look at the site but didn't find this answer. R+G+B=white. Is that possible? I.E., all 3 on.
TIA

Hi

>R,G or B is over the top for me. I took a quick look at the site but didn't find this >answer. R+G+B=white. Is that possible? I.E., all 3 on.
>TIA

I initially thought RGB LLeds were a bit over the top , but once you seen them in action , they look really nice......

Yes .R+G+B = White...........

Frank

jay said:
R,G or B is over the top for me. I took a quick look at the site but didn't find this answer. R+G+B=white. Is that possible? I.E., all 3 on.
TIA
Yup -- all 3 on == white, but you can pick any shade between black/off and white (like pink, aquamarine, ochre, yellow, red, etc). Standard 8 bits per color resolution meaning there are technically 24 million colors possible, though it's unlikely you'll be able to see much difference in some of the subtler colors.

Gerry

Back