Mother's Day

tech-home

Well first, Happy Mothers day to all the mom's.

I thought I would share what I did today for Mothers Day. Hopefully one of the best present I could share with my mother and grandmother.

Although most of you don't know all that much about me I've been hitting the books really hard this semester, 21 hours worth. It did finally pay off though and today graduated with 2 bachelor degrees, Criminology and Psychology.

I'm also currently attending the Police Academy and will graduate in 1 month.

Hey there - congrats! And wow - you're going to be a policeman? What city will you be working in? A policeman [or detective] who knows about smart devices and the human psychology - I'd best not break any laws there...

Actually I plan o n being a reserve officer. They pretty much volunteer there time.

My master plan is to continue school and get a Masters in Business.
Thanks,
From there work in some kind of corporate environment. This is where the money is. Of course I do plan on keeping tech-home also. Possibly work in custom automated houses. I just don't want to the actually installing. Most officers do 2 or 3 different jobs to get by as police jobs don’t pay much.

When I get my car, I’ll post some pics.

tech-home said:
Well first, Happy Mothers day to all the mom's.

I thought I would share what I did today for Mothers Day. Hopefully one of the best present I could share with my mother and grandmother.

Although most of you don't know all that much about me I've been hitting the books really hard this semester, 21 hours worth. It did finally pay off though and today graduated with 2 bachelor degrees, Criminology and Psychology.

I'm also currently attending the Police Academy and will graduate in 1 month.
umm...what did you do for you mom?

Pjohnson said:
umm...what did you do for you mom?
umm . . . he did say he graduated w/ 2 degrees . . .
I'm pretty sure my Mom would be happy and proud . . .

. . . on the other hand, I not sure Moms are a major demographic hear at CocoonTech . . .

Yes she was very happy. Some presents money can't buy.

I'm only the second out of many to graduate a university of our family.

Although I didn't think their were to many mom's here I sure hope the cocooners helped celebrate Mom's day somehow.

Back