Motorized Horizontal Blinds

shaurya

Hello,

I have been looking around to find a low cost motorized Horizontal blinds with Remote. I am just looking to have tilt automated.

I have searched on web and found that every one is charging b/w $100-$125 to motorized a blind. This price is on top of the cost of blind itself thus putting it beyond my budget.

Does someone know of any cheap retrofit solution that can be put inside the headrail of blind or some better place to shop for horizontal blinds.

Thanks,
Shaurya

shaurya said:
Hello,

I have been looking around to find a low cost motorized Horizontal blinds with Remote. I am just looking to have tilt automated.

I have searched on web and found that every one is charging b/w $100-$125 to motorized a blind. This price is on top of the cost of blind itself thus putting it beyond my budget.

Does someone know of any cheap retrofit solution that can be put inside the headrail of blind or some better place to shop for horizontal blinds.

Thanks,
Shaurya
If you can find the controlls listed in this thread buy them. They are one of the best HA products I have ever bought.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t...ght=mini+blinds

I'm not sure what the price will be, but Techniku may have Z-Wave blinds that are perfect for your application. I don't believe they are shipping quite yet, but they should be shipping _very_ soon.

Chris

shaurya,

Try their website for more info - google somfy. I have installed a retrofit model in several after market horizontal blinds, however I do not know what the price point is. The module works great and it can be controlled via their remote or other home management systems.

Back