Mouse problem in ElkRP

yrkd05

I've installed ElkRP for the first time, and I'm having problem with the mouse. When I open an individual account and try to click anywhere within that window, it doesn't respond. The only way to move between text input field is with the tab key. If I'm clicking areas outside of the account details window, the mouse responds normally.

Even with this behavior I was able to fill out the account details by using the tab key to move to different text fields, but came to a dead end when I connected to the M1 for the first time and it synced with the M1 (already programmed by being connected to via serial port) and the list of conflicts came up. I was unable to click in the conflict field and could not go any further.

I'm running windows 7 64bit, and ElkRP version 2.0.16. I'm connecting to the M1 via wired Ethernet and an M1XEP.

Any ideas how I can fix this bug?

Thanks.

Jim

I've never experienced that.  Have you tried re-installing or using a different computer?

Take a look at the OS image or GPEDIT. Could also be permissions.

RP is Microsoft access based, so it's really not a program issue.

Try a different machine.

I have RP on multiple machines and OS, from XP all the way through to Win 8 with no issues, even some imaged with specific OS environments.

Elk support helped me with the problem, turns out I needed to set DPI to "smaller - 100%" and that fixed it.

Thanks for your help.

Back