Multiple UPB commands in one rule

tmbrown97

Hey Gents,

I guess I've never done too much of this in the past I guess - but I tried setting up a single rule that would fire multiple lighting events, but it fails miserably turning on only the last light in the rule chain.

Doe the elk not have a way to sequence these and send them one at a time with a short interval, or am I just missing something in my globals somewhere? Otherwise I'll move these rules to Elve, but I liked the idea of Elk handling these particular ones.

I know I could set a scene and activate that - but I don't want to for this... I use a lot of scenes already, and in this case it's for a set of rules that light certain paths depending on which door I enter through.

Thx!

Do you have the "OPT" box in ELK-RP Lighting selected or not selected?

For any lighting controller connected to the ELK-M1XSP, the "OPT" box should be not selected. When "OPT" is not selected the M1 will transmit the multiple lighting commands to the M1XSP in sequence with a short time interval in between.

When "OPT" is selected it's intended for the lighting controller to be connected to the M1's built-in serial port 0 or the M1XEP. In this case the multiple lighting commands can be sent at a higher speed.

Back