mustangcoupe's HA install....

I decided to start the documentation of my HA install.... Photos are in my photo gallery here....

My Webpage

I figured I would open it up for comments so I can get some feedback on what I may have done wrong and how to increase the WAF.

Looks like some great work. I really like the idea of the night watchman (the cat on the shelf), nice touch. :eek:

looks good, the only thing i would change would be a huge can. you are going to run out of room fast! i would definately do it during the rough in period ... i hate drywall repair .. :eek:

InsanePhotoGuy said:
looks good, the only thing i would change would be a huge can. you are going to run out of room fast! i would definately do it during the rough in period ... i hate drywall repair .. :eek:
I was thinking that when I saw how big Brandon's enclosure was and how much extra room he has then the ethernet board could go inside and I'd have a nice plastic enclosure for another project.

The only plus right now is that it is in my unfinnished basement. I did space it out for drywall though. :p

OK Steve try that.. I had a premission issue and I was viewing it at 640x640 but I was logged in... everyone can now see this size.

Back