My Weekend Project

AO-Brandon

I took sunday off to go have a little fun ... ;)

Standing on the platform ...
DSCF0547.jpg

Leaving the platform
DSCF0548.jpg

Getting my back completely aligned ...
DSCF0549.jpg

WHEE!!
DSCF0550.jpg

This is something that everyone should try, and I have to say, I have been SkyDiving many times. This is a completely different feeling. Another thing to knock of the "To Do Before I Die" list ... :(

Heheh that does look like fun! I personally thought that skydiving is the most amazing feeling! I had a grin on my face for 3 days!!!! I have yet to bunjee jump, so who knows ;)

"There is life before SkyDive, but whats the point?" ;)

I love skydiving, but i wanted my little sister to jump off of something before she goes skydiving with me in Feb.

You want a different feeling, do it without that airbag at the bottom...

Someone just convinced me to bungee out of a hot air baloon, going to try to schedule that for next month ... hehe

Edited to remove Dan's name

btw, this is my little sister, at my first skydive. She was desperate to go jump, I think i have created the families second adrenaline junkie! ;)

431333_44_full.jpg

Dan just convinced me to bungee out of a hot air baloon, going to try to schedule that for next month ... hehe

My sister is on a skydiving team, she's done (600?) jumps. She did the hot air balloon bungee and some huge bridge in europe bungee, said it was interesting but much more terrifying than skydiving b/c she was relying on some tiny operation to maintain the cords, and not someone who knows how to pack parachutes.

That’s kind of how I felt, it scared the crud out of me, even though I have been skydiving, fast rope, rappelling, and rock climbing, I was not the one in control of my gear. The first jump was extremely hard, so I just kind of leaned off. The second I got a little bolder and actually jumped off and out.

I thought you were going to hit that tower ;)

Seriously though. Why would anyone or anything with out wings jump off of anything? I never understood this.

ME LIKEY BOUNCIE!! ME LIKEY BOUNCIE!! ME LIKEY BOUNCIE!! ME LIKEY BOUNCIE!! ;)

I love the adrenaline rush. I am what most would call an "adrenaline junkie". There is no feeling like it!

Dont forget i SkyDive, so i can fly (fall) too! hehe

I have been skydiving, and repelling, thats it. So I am not fully the "Type-A" personality, though I do enjoy it.

My brother on the other hand, thats another story! He has been a Body Guard for Mohamed Ali, a Fire fighter, Policeman, paramedic, Sky dived, White Water Rafted, Hot Air ballooned, and is in the Army National Guard as an MP (and was called to Iraq for a year).

Type A personalities just can not get enough of the adrenalin rush, in just about any way possible.

I have been skydiving, and repelling, thats it. So I am not fully the "Type-A" personality, though I do enjoy it.

My brother on the other hand, thats another story! He has been a Body Guard for Mohamed Ali, a Fire fighter, Policeman, paramedic, Sky dived, White Water Rafted, Hot Air ballooned, and is in the Army National Guard as an MP (and was called to Iraq for a year).

Type A personalities just can not get enough of the adrenalin rush, in just about any way possible.

lets see, my list so far:

1. hang gliding
2. ultralight
3. spelunking
4. rock climbing
5. white water rafting
6. bungee jumping (btw, went back last wknd to do a back flip off the platform)
7. skydiving
8. rappelling off a 25 story building (work related)
9. rappelling down an elevator shaft (emergency!!)

few other things, i just dont find "normal" things as much fun as the TRUE adrenaline sports ... :blink:

Looks like fun! :blink: I think I'll put it on my list. I just certified for Scuba diving this summer and that has turned out to be a blast.

Back