Need some help with M1 voices

raymondh

I was a little to fast in clicking buttons when I connected to the M1 and I deleted all the voices (words) Is there way to just import that part of an account or do I need to manually enter the words for all the items. I used the example wireless account to create my account (in ELKRP).

Open the sample account and save it to your account name. The voices should be in the sample account.

Send all your settings to the M1 from ELKRP. Using the keypad, goto Global 07, selection 45 -Default Control, option 94=Voice Messages. Type in 94. The M1 will default all the voice messages. Read the contents of the M1 back into ELKRP. You should have everything back in ELKRP.

Send all your settings to the M1 from ELKRP. Using the keypad, goto Global 07, selection 45 -Default Control, option 94=Voice Messages. Type in 94. The M1 will default all the voice messages. Read the contents of the M1 back into ELKRP. You should have everything back in ELKRP.

Just too cool. Kudos to the ELK engineerig team for providing the means to reset portions of the system back to its factory default settings. I saw this in the reference manual and thought, These guys have really done their homework! Screwups happen and the M1G is very forgiving.

Just too cool. Kudos to the ELK engineerig team for providing the means to reset portions of the system back to its factory default settings. I saw this in the reference manual and thought, These guys have really done their homework! Screwups happen and the M1G is very forgiving.

yes, and I have a feeling I will be screwing up a lot in the beginning stages. my goal is to make the screw ups while the wife is out of the house...

Back