New Entry?

ActiveHome/CM11A creates a "A Hail Request" entry in the Communications Log when you press "FIND" on the Housecode Test screen of "Find Other Computers".

Any similar function in HomeSeer?

Do you have any 2-way modules that are responding to a "Status Request"? (wild guess here...)

I don't run a CM11A anymore, I recently upgraded to a TI-103.
I do not run ActiveHome.

I have a two-way module for my RCS X-10 Thermostat and I have a TW523 for my Leopard (Maybe the Leopard?)

GadgetBoy said:
I don't run a CM11A anymore, I recently upgraded to a TI-103.
I do not run ActiveHome.
Obviously! ;)
GadgetBoy said:
I have noticed a new entry in my Homeseer log.
:huh:
GadgetBoy said:
... It is X-10 Received "E Hail Ack"
IIRC (from my long ago youth!), ACK & NAK (in RS-232 Serial Communications at least) stand for Acknowledge & Negative Acknowledge. Since my ActiveHome v1.32 software creates a "A Hail Request" entry in the Communications Log when I press "FIND" on the Housecode Test screen of "Find Other Computers", I'm guessing that "HAIL" might be a "REQUEST FOR STATUS", and "ACK" might be a "POSITIVE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT" reply.

So, relating that back to HomeSeer, you didn't answer my question:
ClearToLand said:
Any similar function in HomeSeer?
GadgetBoy said:
...What is this?
OK. I have no idea. :p (but that doesn't help much...)

GadgetBoy said:
...I have a two-way module for my RCS X-10 Thermostat and I have a TW523 for my Leopard (Maybe the Leopard?)
A TW-523 doesn't have STATUS - it's merely a Computer Interface / Transceiver. Please post Manufacturer / Model # / LINKs for your "two-way module" and RCS X-10 Thermostat so that I can review their specs and brainstorm some more...

Back