Next CQC User Group and HA-101 webinar: 2/21, 8:30am PST

IVB

The next User Group webinar will be 2/21, 8:30am PST/11:30am EST. And the odds are I'll still be more awake on the call than jkmonroe :)

Gotomeeting login details will be posted here ~2/19 or so. You'll need both a PC to watch and your telephone/cellphone to listen. I hear gotomeeting now has some VOIP hookup now for those overseas callers, I'll look into that.

We'll have a mega-abbreviated CQC 101 Overview. The agenda will go something like this:
  • 8:30-9:00am Heavily abbreviated CQC 101. <10 minutes on the ppt, 20 mins going over what the different components are. This compares with the typical 90-120 minutes that it takes. I'll be eliminating massive amounts of detail to fit the timeslot.
    if you're joining in to learn about CQC, PLEASE watch the CQC101 webinar and scan the 101 PDF in my sig. If you come in totally cold & new, I guarantee you that you'll get lost within 15 minutes.
  • 9:00am. Those who are CQC-savvy can join at this time if you don't want to sit through above.
  • 9:00-9:10am. Introductions from everyone, your forum name, what you do with CQC. (we typically do this at 8:30am, but given that the seasoned folks may not want to sit through above we'll do it in the middle.)
  • 9:10am->10:30am. User Group Webinar, covering whatever folks want to discuss or show off.

If you have something specific you already know you'll want to discuss or want to show off, reply here so other attendees who might be savvy with such things can begin mentally prepping.

Back