Next CQC Webinar, 3/8, 8:30am PST. Interface Editing/Automated Events

IVB

If you're interested in attending the next CQC Interface Editing/Automated Events webinar, please vote on this thread on the CQC forum.

Here's an excerpt from that thread:

IVB said:
Instead of doing 2 hours on just Interface Editing or just Automated Events, how's about:
1 hour Interface Editing 201 webinar
1 hour Automated Events 401 webinar.

That way I can show you all how I've gone freaking crazy with events lately :eek:

I can't add a voting poll to the other thread, so please use this to vote on your desired date. This presumes you've seen the Intro to HA 101 webinar, or are familiar with the basic CQC concepts and what programs do what. For the Automated Events, you should be familiar with drivers and the basics of Interface Building. Don't gotta be a pro, but it's easier to explain if I don't have to go over the basics.

Regardless of date, the timeslot will be:
8:30am PST- 8:45am PST: Introductions, Foundational Concepts, IVB's coffee seeps into bloodstream.
8:45am PST- 9:45am PST: Interface Editing 201
9:45am PST-10:45am PST: Automated Events 401

I'll post an agenda and PDF once I create it. Until then, please vote on the date.

I'll have to be somewhat militaristic with the timing of it as folks may want to come in at 9:45 for the events bit.

And yes, it will be recorded, but if it turns out as hackish as the last one I won't publish it. That one was brutal, I kept losing my train of thought due to lack of sleep.

The date has been set - it'll be 3/8.

BSR - can you change the title of this thread to "Next CQC Webinar, 3/8, 8:30am PST. Interface Editing/Automated Events".

I'll post login details here in a little bit. There's also a dialin.

BSR Edit: Done

Reminder that this is happening tomorrow morning. Login details at the CQC link in the first post.

Back