notifications

v1rtu0s1ty

SMS, Email, etc -> do we need to buy something to make it work or do you configure it on the CS website?

v1rtu0s1ty said:
SMS, Email, etc -> do we need to buy something to make it work or do you configure it on the CS website?
Just configure it on the website. However, you need a real account not just one you have been testing. You can still test by putting yourself on test.

rfdesq said:
v1rtu0s1ty said:
Just configure it on the website. However, you need a real account not just one you have been testing. You can still test by putting yourself on test.
Yep, I've been using the test account for almost 1 month 13 days nows. ;) And am very glad that wife has finally signed off with the design/placement of sensors I implemented. LOL.

Looks like I will be going in production on the 19th! WOOHOO!!!

Oh, I need your help. Right now, the wiring in the basement is all cluttered. Maybe by December, I will be able to setup a stud framing, new ELK can or the 50" can, etc. By that time, I'm already in production. Since I will be removing all the wires from the M1, there is a room for error when I put it back which can lead to cs notification. Do you have any tips when I do this?

Thanks!

Assuming I have a real account, can we set it to TEST mode anytime we want? This would be great especially if we are introducing new sensors to our live system.

v1rtu0s1ty said:
Assuming I have a real account, can we set it to TEST mode anytime we want? This would be great especially if we are introducing new sensors to our live system.
You can put yourself in test mode online for up to four hours. Anything beyond that time frame requires a call to the CS.

Back