OmniTouch v1.17 firmware

pds22

<p>Updating my Omni IIe and OmniTouch where was able to download and update to Omni IIe 4.0B firmware. But unable to download OmniTouch 7 v1.17 firmware file as downloads as 0 KB file. Am able to download OmniTouch 7 kernal v1.2 firmware where file size is is 3,397KB. Deleted both files and tried again but same result.&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Appreciate if someone wouldn't mind providing v1.17 firmware file to utilize. Can arrange shared site to upload as needed.&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Many thanks</p>

Checked here and see same as you:

Checking for new OmniTouch 7 firmware files...
New OmniTouch 7 firmware found:
OmniTouch 7 Kernel Version 1.2 (99A00-1/2)
OmniTouch 7 Version 1.17 (99A00-1/2) *

Downloaded the two files and one is a zero byte file.

* = a zero byte file.

Somewhere buried in the OP program directories is an XML file that points to the FTP directories.  You might be able to browse the directories looking at the XML file.

I do not under stand the "1/2" stuff.

Thanks Pete for confirming same. Did look into PC Access file folders and there's an XML file where it has MD5 hashed entries, interestingly no MD5 entries denoted for both OmniTouch 7 files.

My OmniTouch 7 firmware shows up as v1.7 - would you or others still have v1.16 firmware file and would not providing so that I could update my OmniTouch?. 

Many thanks 

I would call Leviton support and ask about the update files for the Omnitouch 7.

Purchased the Omnitouch Pro software a few years ago for my tabletop touchscreens and using the Omnitouch touchscreen designer and that works great for me.

There are a few users here that purchased Omnitouch 7's and a few on Homeseer that did the same.

Did want to let folks know that I emailed Leviton technical support where they directed me to v1.17 firmware file to download and utilize. Both Omnitouch7s now updated!

Funny enough, I just ran into this same issue - the file I had is 0bytes. I was able to find a valid file on one of my older computers. I went to upload it to the resources page but it looks like it only supports executable files and not firmware type files. Anyone know how to upload non -.exe files to the resources page?

Back