• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Panasonic BL-C10A Wired Network Camera

BraveSirRobbin

I'd rather get this off of Martin for $149.99, free shipping if you order now, AND it's purchased off of a known reputable dealer (that's worth the four extra bucks). :p

EDIT: I'm not saying there are any problems with that dealer, I'm just a little leary of EBay purchases and if I can pay a couple of extra bucks to avoid it, I will. Of course this is my own opinion. :p

easytim

Great price, I have been looking for the wireless model I have the Panasonic BL-C10A Wired Network Camera, I'm very pleased with the wired model and how well it works

Jim Doolittle

I am a newbie with cameras. I would want to:
  • See camera output on TV channel
  • PVR recording
  • Remote web access
Looks like this model would already do the recording with included software but doesn't look like web serving capability is built-in. Also, not sure what hardware would be needed for TV channel access.

I eventually want a good night vision camera but that would require an outdoor camera with could withstand colder temperatures here near Chicago. I just want to get started and keep costs down.

Would this be a good starter and what else would I need to meet my objectives?