PC Access 3.17 Unhandled Exception Setting Clock Omni Pro II

I was able to download update from PC Access today, but the link sent to me in email years ago no longer functions. Even with TLS 1.0, 1.1 Enabled.

The protocol must be different for Update from within program vs using old Internet Explorer to download.

I cannot reach homeauto.com any longer as well. Hope Leviton is not abandoning us completely!

-Bob

Hi,

Just wondering if someone can send me a download link to the end user version of PCA? email is [email protected]

Having the same issue with the date and time but haven't logged in to my old version of PCA in years on my old laptop which won't update. Trying a new install on my new PC to see if I can update it.

Thanks,

John

The newer update cleared up a rogue #2 area which hasn't been used in years and was still showing up in the Omnitouch screens / Snaplink.

This would affect enabling the alarm as the Omnitouch screen would ask which area I wanted to enable.  

ano said:
homeauto.com is up now.
Ah,

Thanks Pete!  After updating my PC ACCESS (through program), I searched all over for my computer for the location of the downloaded file, I eventually found it and it wasn't in APPData local TEMP where updates usually reside.  Its in the Directory where PC ACCESS config files are saved.  I just downloaded a copy from HOMEAUTO.COM just now and it worked.

I wonder if they took it down to update TLS Security Protocols?

-Bob

Thanks everyone. I had the same problem and didn't realize there was a new version, thought they stopped supporting everything. It also solved my sunrise/sunset problem.

Good news @feobrien

Here using both Homeseer Touch and OmniPro Touch software on my tabletop touchscreens. 

The OmniTouch Pro screens are fast but can only access the OmniPro 2 panel. Video is better with the OmniTouch Pro software than Homeseer Touch these days.

pete_c said:
Good news @feobrien

Here using both Homeseer Touch and OmniPro Touch software on my tabletop touchscreens. 

The OmniTouch Pro screens are fast but can only access the OmniPro 2 panel.
I know. Wish we could do more with the OmniTouch. I can control other things with the OmniTouch by creating buttons and having them execute something else via Homeseer, but of course there is no feedback or information.

It's finally here! The update was just released. version 3.17.1.856

The new version that fixes the time issue (and I assume the failure of writing a new Setup configuration) is out as of today, 02-08-21. The release notes state that it was released on Friday, January 22, 2021; but it probably had to go through some beta testing first. I confirmed the time/date update does work now.

No new release on firmware on the controllers. Other options/boards may have a new release, I don't bother with those since I don't have any.

Here is a copy of the release notes:

PC Access Version 3.17.2.858 (05/January/2021)

- Fixed issue with dates beyond 12/31/2020.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PC Access Version 3.17.1.856 (01/October/2020)

- Removed serial number and product registration requirements.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PC Access Version 3.17.1.853 (20/March/2020)

- Fixed TLS issue on check for updates form.

PC Access Version 3.17.1.852 (24/January/2020)

- Added TLS version 1.2 support.

PC Access Version 3.17.0.843 (2/January/2018)

- Updates for Windows 10 security changes.
May I know where I can download this? Thanks!

Don

Back