Please tell me what you think of this new product

Just out of curiousity, does anybody here know of a company who offers a similar product? We've searched on google and msn search for something like the door, hinges, and jamb shield but all I've come up with is one company from England who offers something completely opposite (as in, you install their one shield from the middle of the door and it spreads out). I've also called several locksmiths and some of them have confused us with a company supposedly out of Israel who does door security but uses the same process as the British company. Any clue?
Thanks guys and have a great day~
H.F.

Checking this out again, one of my doors has a deadbolt & doorknob are 4" apart off-center. Any of these options work for that?

Yes, actually we have a brand new product that we haven't put on the market yet that would work perfectly for you. If you want, you can call the office at 201-490-5381 and ask for the president of the company, Alan Young. He'll give you the description, specs, and other information on the set that'd work best for you. If anyone asks, tell them Hector gave you the number. Look foward to hearing from you soon IVB

TheloniousMonk said:
Yes, actually we have a brand new product that we haven't put on the market yet that would work perfectly for you. If you want, you can call the office at 201-490-5381 and ask for the president of the company, Alan Young. He'll give you the description, specs, and other information on the set that'd work best for you. If anyone asks, tell them Hector gave you the number. Look foward to hearing from you soon IVB
Eh, aren't you Alan? That's what your sig says. Who's hector?

lol, sorry for the mix-up. I'm Hector, his assistant-I'm the one who told him he should look at cocoontech.com and reach out to this online community. Sometimes I'm on it and most of the time, he's on it. If I leave a comment, I always make sure to leave my name next to our tag. Thanks for asking and hope to hear from you soon IVB!~

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that our first episode of It Takes A Thief will be airing on February 20 at 6:00 (eastern) on the Discovery Channel. When you watch this episode, you will see the kind of door that this product is capable of repairing. One of the doors on the house had been kicked in several times and had about 8 inches of the jamb that were actually missing. The folks from the show really liked our product and we have been asked back to do several more episodes. This is Alan, by the way. From now on, I will be doing all of these posts. Most of the previous posts were done by me also but now you will know for sure. Thank you all again for your feedback.

Back