Rec'd sofware for Insteon group setup and w/Elk?

Sendero

I have my Insteon up & running very reliably. 38 devices installed so far (mostly SwitchLincs and Icons) and working great with CQC for individual control. I now want to get some lighting groups/scenes setup and also move some of the control over to the Elk. I have a couple lights that come on in response to motion and there is a noticeable lag in the motion sensor going off and when CQC turns on the lights. I think the Elk will reduce that.

Is Powerhome the best software to use for setting up Insteon groups and easiest setup for Elk to control lights? Or is there something else I should look at?

Sendero said:
Is Powerhome the best software to use for setting up Insteon groups and easiest setup for Elk to control lights? Or is there something else I should look at?
IMHO, PowerHome is your best bet. I have never seen the SmartHome Insteon software, which some say is easier. But PH is the ONLY software that will load them into the Elk. I have never noticed a delay with my Elk doing the interfacing between motions & door switches to control lights.

Back