SmartHomeUSA 15% off sale

The above link I think may be a false link and does not apply to Smarthome. The link address list it as Smarthome USA not "Smarthome" and Smarthome reps have no idea of this sale or the web link it goes to.

SmartHomeUSA <> SmartHome

Ralph has been a member for a while and there have been no posts of complaints with SmartHomeUSA, so I see nothing dangerous about this post. It is unfortunate the names are so close, but I have no idea which was in business longer or who picked their name first.

For what it's worth, I've ordered quite a bit from SmartHomeUSA and I've been very happy with them.

Brett

SmartHomeUSA is a complete and seperate entity from SmartHome.com, we have been in business for 10 years and have been called Smart Home Systems and SmartHomeUSA.com since the beginning.

There is no relationship between our company and SmartHome.com, other then of course a Macy's & Gimbels type of industry competitor type situation.

I truly appreciate the kind comments from the members here, and look forward to an long happy relationship with Cocoontech.com where we have a standing discount code outside of our sales. Our intention is to continue to support the DIY community that supports us. If there is ever anything I can do, please feel free to contact me. I am always available regardless of the time or day, I check emails constantly.

Agreed - SmarthomeUSA has been good to me as well. Good support and quick delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Excellent website as well - lots of information on it.

Back