Smokes wired wrong. What option?

Pi1

Long time lurker, first time poster. Here goes...
Bottom Line Up Front: I have 4 conductor wire home run to M1. I also have 12 system sensor 4wtab 4-wire smokes with 1 EOLR and the rss mod.

Option 0: Rewire in series or to 8 conductors at each location.(it is option 0 partially because I am a geek and partially because it is a dreadful job and I don't really want it to be an option)
Cost: 2 days of tearing apart and resealing the place.
Option 1: Buy 2 wire smokes and daisy chain in cabinet.
Cost: ~400 and figure out what to do with the 4wtab ones.
Option 2: Install EOLR at each detector.
Cost: ~150

Knowing what I know now, I would probably have gone with 2 wire originally, but it is what it is.

The Rest of the Story...
A few of years ago I ordered all the stuff for my security/automation system. Couple of deployments and some laziness later I am finally getting it all together. 3 miles of various wire installed and the place sealed up and I realize I forgot to daisy chain the smokes. Thanks ahead of time for the advice and thanks to all the folks on here that selflessly share their knowledge.

Pi.

Sorry, that was confusing eolr(resistors) are no issue. What I was referring to is the power supervision relay(system sensor's model number is EOLR-1 for the power supervision relay).

Don't do multiple 4 wire fire zones with supervision relays. Many issues to consider which you're not prepared to address or fix (let alone, can be fixed).

Either you're going to need to correct the cabling in the field to fix the daisy, or you're going to have to change to a 2 wire loop and ensure no heat detector exist on the loop

Back