Superbowl Sunday Today!!

As a bitter Seattle fan I'll say congrats and leave it at that.

I have to admit it's a bittersweet loss though. The Seahawks have never made it past the first round of playoffs before let alone won the division and gone on to lose the Superbowl.

I am glad The Bus (I think that's what they called him) was able to retire with a ring. For such a big dude he was awesome to watch run with the ball.

Add to that those two crazy plays the Steelers pulled out of their hat which were a whole lot of fun to watch and it boils down to a grudgingly "good job" on my end.

A win would have been great, a clean loss would have been ok but as things stand the Steelers came out the victor and that's all that matters.

Hehe, actually we Steeler fan's are an obnoxious group! As far as the game, I have to say had Seattle played just a tad better in the first half, we would have been dead meat as flat as the Steelers came out. :D

I was on duty at the squad yesterday. During the ~4 hours the game was on, there was a total of 5 EMS calls across the entire county. One was support for a chimney fire, and two were cleaning up after fights in bars. However, within 15 minutes after the end of the game, all 7 staffed units were busy, with two outstanding calls in the queue. It's like "Okay, the games over, so I'll have my heart attack now". :D

jlehnert said:
It's like "Okay, the games over, so I'll have my heart attack now". :D
Yeah, so what's your point? :p

Hey Micah, Very good sportsmanship.

I don't know how the Seahawks usually play, but I thought they looked pretty darn good in many ways. I watched the Steelers all year and that was definitely not their best effort. They seemed nervous or something. Seattle pretty much stifled their blitzing.

I feel kind of unfufilled. Had they scored a touchdown instead of Seattle intercepting that dead duck pass, I'd have felt much better about it.

And oh yeah Helen Keller, that ball was in about 3 inches. ;)

Back