The End is Near for HomeSeer 1.7x

JWilson56, got your PM, sent you reply. BTW if you still have trouble with getting the Slinke to work with HS2.1, the Slinke is supported by Mainlobby Server3 as well. Actually, because of the nice design of the Slinke Server, both Homeseer and MLServer 3 slinke plugins can talk to the hardware at the same time (not literally "same").

Guy Lavoie said:
kyham said:
I have the older Ocelot.  ... NO IR on the Ocelot.
Are you referring to the early CPUXA that didn't have IR in/out connectors? I've heard about them but never come across one.
No, it does support IR but I don't use it. I have another system that I use for IR. Part of my whole house audio system. It has an IR distribution system so I just use the universal remote. Only me in the house so I can keep track of the remote.

I have the Ocelot that only has a serial interface, no network. Same for the Omni Pro.

Well I decided to give HS2.1 a test after hearing people say how much more stable over 2.0 it was..... I am happy to say that my Now Playing is running under HS2.1.104 and everything is working. No problems with hsGirder or Slink-e or anything else for that matter.

I must admit that HS2.1.104 is very stable. For those that are waiting... I will keep you posted as to any problems... or you might want to test the waters yourself now...

;)

John

John,
I sent Dale a PM and he said he was going to fix the WeatherPlug and get an update loaded yesterday. Did you get it?

Yes I did.. thanks Rupp... everything is working now....

System has been running 24/7 with no problems.

John

Back