UPB Surprise

Steve

You asked for it - you got it. It will be announced shortly that Home Automated Living (HAL) will private label and sell a single rocker UPB switch for <drumroll please> $34.95 retail. These switches will be sold initially through Frye's and CompUSA. Other retail chains and distributors such as Automated Outlet will follow shortly after. Look for the official press release and details early next week.

Wooo hooo - music to my ears. I finally am ready for the rest of my switches - and this price will make it even easier! ;)

Steve said:
You asked for it - you got it. It will be announced shortly that Home Automated Living (HAL) will private label and sell a single rocker UPB switch for <drumroll please> $34.95 retail. These switches will be sold initially through Frye's and CompUSA. Other retail chains and distributors such as Automated Outlet will follow shortly after. Look for the official press release and details early next week.
Steve,

I think you should have held this post until tomorrow! <_<

Today, I'm not sure if I should believe you. :)

Larry in Denver

Hehe, it's what I was told by a respected source. And BTW, it was very nice meeting you at the show and hope you enjoyed it.

Larry - good point <_<

$35 for a UPB switch will be great - was thinking of moving to Icons because of cost. Hope it comes in ivory instead of just white.

Back