UPB training class

bingl

Yesterday, I attended a UPB/Upstart training (for beginners) at Pulseworx. I highly recommend this classroom style learning for anybody thinking about getting into UPB (or any HA really). Scott gave a talk from 8am to 6pm and working hard to do it. Its geared for installers and distributors, but what the heck. I only got one comment about DIYers.

The "hold it" and "see it" learning can't be beat. All the feedback, questions, answers, issues, etc. from the installer attendees in the class can't be acquired by "reading the manual at home".

I know AO gives classes too. Being the only DIY guy in attendance was sketchy, but I didn't let it hinder me.

Just FYI for other DIYers that may be thinking about classroom time vs. figure it out at home. If you have the opportunity, take it.

Thank you.

And, you get an $80 PIM for $30.

They have actually now raised the price to $50.

Wow...one day later and the price goes up? Scott must have noticed all the bagels/coffee and subway sandwiches/sodas I was chowing down on trying to get my $30 worth.

But seriously, Pulseworx does provide continental breakfast and lunch, one-time killer deals on starter kits, chance to pick the owner, attendees, and engineers brains. They lay it all out. Good and bad. At $50, still good deal if you are local and have the time. IMHO and I am not affilated with anybody (disclaimer). I say good deal because I found out what the Pros in the class would cost me (please don't flame, no disrespect intended). I use professionals all the time.

Thank you.

I was in Scott's office on Monday and the flyer still read $30. Maybe Martin knows something we don't :).

I think that may be the new price come 2008....

That's what we have been to to charge people in our PCS certification classes beginning in January.

I was going to attend a class last week, and it was $30, but I wasn't able to make it. The class I'm attending 12/5 is $50 - per Scott.

I was going to attend a class last week, and it was $30, but I wasn't able to make it. The class I'm attending 12/5 is $50 - per Scott.

There are several places offering training for PulseWorx throughout the country. There may be one near you. Where are you located?

Back