Upgrading from Compose PLC to Lutron Ra3

yeagergsd

Hey All,
It's been a great ride with my compose PLC/Omnipro II, but want to do a technology upgrade and swap out the compose switches with the new Ra3 dimmers (they look cooler and are more reliable). Now... what do I do with my OmniPro II?  I have a ton of direct wired sensors and door/window security zones.  What are the odds someone will create an omnipro integration?  If that's not likely, any other guesses on what security platform that would allow for wired sensors/zones that will integrate with Lutron RA3?

thanks!

yeagergsd said:
Hey All,
It's been a great ride with my compose PLC/Omnipro II, but want to do a technology upgrade and swap out the compose switches with the new Ra3 dimmers (they look cooler and are more reliable). Now... what do I do with my OmniPro II?  I have a ton of direct wired sensors and door/window security zones.  What are the odds someone will create an omnipro integration?  If that's not likely, any other guesses on what security platform that would allow for wired sensors/zones that will integrate with Lutron RA3?

thanks!

Pretty much zero chance for RA3 integration into OmniPro.  RA3 doesn't use the telnet integration that RA2 did.  It's completely different.  Not even ELK has announced any integration with RA3.  You can look at the Lutron site for current integration partners...

https://radiora3.lutron.com/us/en

Back