User manual not install manual

GQuack

Hi all, I'm a new M1 Gold owner and by necessity support team of one. Where I live there is no Elk expertise so I am it for figuring this stuff out. So far I have been able to get the M1 up and running with two keypads, databus hub, one zone expander, and wireless transceiver plus integration with an ISY and MobiLinc app.

Where do I find "user manuals?" For example, I can find too many links on how to install an M1kp1 or M1kp2 keypad but none on how to use the darn thing. I have both installed, enrolled, and running just fine but the simple question of what buttons to push and when elude me. I've checked YouTube videos, nada. Where do I find this basic info?

The M1G system installation manual has all of the keypad menu functions and can be found on Elk's web site in addition to many of it's dealer's web sites.

Mike.

Thank you all, i had looked at this in some detail before but saw mostly the programming side of the keypad functions. I'll read more closely.

GQuack said:
Thank you all, i had looked at this in some detail before but saw mostly the programming side of the keypad functions. I'll read more closely.

An explanation of all of the system menus begins on page 16 of the manual. It's not an easy read but the info is all there. I prefer accessing the system through ElkRP software and hardly use the keypad.

Mike.

Back