Premise VIDEO: Premise Tasker module

Motorola Premise
I don't use SSL on the Premise site since it's never been opened up to the outside.  But I do have Static IPs as I have Comcast Business and some servers behind my router.  So I could theoretically setup anything I needed to.  I have an internal domain setup via my email server, but my Premise/Sage box is a standard Windows 7 setup.  I've been wanting to build a new 2012R2 box, but just either haven't had the time or the money.  Always one or the other :)

But I'd be glad to play with it.  There is a free SSL certificate organization that is a trusted authority.  StartSSL.  At least their standard level is free.  They have EV level certs for purchase for eCommerce sites.

The cert doesn't have to be a trusted authority (e.g. verified).  Host names on the SSL cert and the server address you put in the app MUST match though (for HTTPS).  I would just use HTTP along with a VPN tunnel if needed offsite.  Setup should be very easy once the app is certified.

I plan to charge $3.49 though since I had to spend $20 for the developer account...

Dang, I passed all the pre-certification tests, but now it says "a few" days for the app to be fully certified.  I'll probably film the video now though...

Cortana works great! I love Windows 10 on my phone, tablet and PC...but I now have an Android device - I crowdfunded a device awhile back - guess what arrived in the mail today??

So I went to the store to download 'Tasker'. There are a number of them. Which 'Tasker' app is the right one?

chucklyons said:
Cortana works great! I love Windows 10 on my phone, tablet and PC...but I now have an Android device - I crowdfunded a device awhile back - guess what arrived in the mail today??

So I went to the store to download 'Tasker'. There are a number of them. Which 'Tasker' app is the right one?

Which store, Microsoft or Google?  If Google Play Store then the entry Tasker by "Crafty Apps EU" is the one you want, Tasker is only available for Android.

hi guys im new to premise and was wondering how i get my android phone to link to presmise. i followed the video but got lost when they say you have to submit your script please help.

Could you please provide a link to the video that points to the part you are confused about?

uneek said:
hi guys im new to premise and was wondering how i get my android phone to link to presmise. i followed the video but got lost when they say you have to submit your script please help.

Back