Vizia RF+ ZWAVE node reset

Does anyone know how to reset a node address on the Vizia RF+ device. I played around with some switches to see how they perform and now the node address went up to 11 and up. This upper address space I use for my ONQ ACL so I need to lover the node ID below 10.
Any idea how to do that ?? Reset the unit seems not to clear the node ID.

Does anyone know how to reset a node address on the Vizia RF+ device. I played around with some switches to see how they perform and now the node address went up to 11 and up. This upper address space I use for my ONQ ACL so I need to lover the node ID below 10.
Any idea how to do that ?? Reset the unit seems not to clear the node ID.

Factory Default:
If your dimmer is not responding, or you are unable to control it after you have tried to Include/Exclude it multiple times, it may be necessary to reset the dimmer to its original factory settings. To accomplish this, proceed as follows:
• On the dimmer, engage the air-gap switch (refer to Operation section) and wait 5 seconds. Press push pad back into frame and hold push pad until the locator LED turns Amber and then flashes Red. The dimmer is now reset. Once the dimmer is reset, it will be necessary to Re-Include it to a network before it can be used.

Air-Gap Switch: On the dimmer only, engage the air-gap switch by gently pressing the top of the push pad until the bottom lifts completely out of the frame and a click is heard (refer to Figure). LEDs will turn OFF. This will cut power to the fixture to replace the bulb. After servicing is complete, push the push pad back for normal operation.

CAUTION: SETTING A DEVICE TO A FACTORY DEFAULT DOES NOT EXCLUDE THAT DEVICE FROM A NETWORK. THE EXCLUSION PROCEDURE MUST STILL BE FOLLOWED TO REMOVE THE DEVICE FROM THE PRIMARY CONTROLLER’S INFORMATION TABLE. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN A SYSTEM THAT IS SLOW TO RESPOND, OR MAY FAIL TO RESPOND TO SOME DEVICES

Thanks for the quick reply. I did this before but for some reason after:

1) EXCLUDE
2) Reset
3) Include to the network

the new assigned node ID is higher (when it was 10 before it adds the new node ID higher than it was before)
I have 4 nodes and now they are 1 (controller) 3 (switch) 6 (RF+ module) 11 (RF+ switch)
2,4,5,7,8,9,10 are not used anymore. (odd isnt it)

A lot of controllers only increment even if you exclude. If you are really concerned then you will need to do a reset and start over

I am using the controlthink USB zwave controller and I also have one Sylvania controller.
Will check if reset the USB adater does the trick.

Back