Welcome to CocoonTech 4.0, please report issues here

electron

Administrator
Staff member
Please post any feedback or issues in this thread. Keep in mind there is a significant amount of work left, so it's possible some behaviors or limitations aren't ideal. If that's the case, just ping me here, and I can adjust this.

Known Issues​

No Display NameNot natively supported, but I'm working on implementing a custom fix
Oops! We ran into some problems. errorThere's a bad URL redirect in place, but can't remove until vendor support is online, use the Forums link or What's new link in the header to bypass this error
STATUS: RESOLVED (browser cache issue, but a workaround has been implemented)
Missing GalleryMaking some final adjustments, will be online soon
Missing BlogTo be migrated
Missing DownloadsRebuilding

Feature Requests​

RequestStatus
Dark ModePlanning

Last edited:
Looks good! I'm impressed with how well everything mapped over and still has a very similar look and feel.

That was definitely one of my main concerns. Hopefully the Google overlords won't be too upset with all the changes, but I do have redirects for the old URLs in place.

Site look great. Thank you for all you do to keep this wealth of information active. But is there a "dark mode" available? I'm spoiled by dark mode on other sites - the room lights up and my mole eyes are shocked when I click to CT.

That's a great request, and something I hadn't considered. Will add it towards the top of my list.

I noticed today that if I put multiple space characters in a post, they get reduced to a single space when the post is displayed for others to read. If I go back in and edit it, the spaces are all there and have not been removed. Makes it difficult to format things and do simple indents.

Usually spaces are only useful when using a monospaced font. Are you using the code tags (also accessible via the tripple dots in the posting editor toolbar)?

Usually spaces are only useful when using a monospaced font. Are you using the code tags (also accessible via the tripple dots in the posting editor toolbar)?
Yes, I agree monospaced fonts are better suited to aligning things with multiple spaces. I found the "code" tag which is useful for posting code. But sometimes, I just want to have an itemized list, where each item is on a separate line and indented a few spaces from the left margin. Even with a proportional font, it would look ok. But when I try to do that, everything ends up left justified. (even if I put it in monospace).

Back