What did you get for Fathers Day!

Nothing, which is fine with me since my son's income is feeding us these days... He's a good kid! ;-)

To belatedly answer Smee's question, yes MSRP. It was the last one at Walmart. I have another Walmart nearby. If I see one there I guess I should pick it up, huh?

I just checked and Amazon still has them for $9.99 - get 'em while they're hot (potato)!

Rauco said:
I just checked and Amazon still has them for $9.99 - get 'em while they're hot (potato)!
Thanks. They didn't have them when I posted above.

I haven't found them anywhere locally. I try not to go to Walmart very often. At my local one, the parking lot is a horrible mess of unreturned carts. There doesn't seem to be a single parking space which doesn't have at least one in the corner. I'm (seriously) afraid for my car whenever I need to park there.

Off topic, but I picked up a Darth Tater [1] on the way home from work tonight. I guess they must have recently restarted or ramped up production. They have been going for $20 to $30 on a number of web sites because they haven't been widely available.

[1] OK, two Darth Taters (one for home, one for work).

Back