What is a "True Day/Night" camera?

I utilize defined visual zones with ZM. They can be defined with a weight/sensitivity/different kinds of averaging. Once triggered they send out alarm notifications via Xap. Using these events in conjunction with the IR motion triggers HA events. Very sensitive. When my landscaping lights go off the do trigger a motion event. So you get some wierd combos. The IR motion triggers the outside coach lights/landscaping lights and these in turn trigger the ZM motion events. I utilize single defined zones or multiple or a combo of multiple zones simultaneously with the IR motion triggers. A few years back someone on the HS forum was promoting a facial recognition application for use with a touch screen login. I don't recall how long ago this was. But it utilized a camera and defined "faces" in a database to create an event trigger to unlock.

I guess this is a "plug" for HS where as I am not re-inventing the wheel. I just take a recieved variable no matter where its at; define and associate this variable in HS and create events from it. I don't worry about the how and what about it; just that I can take an analogue device; plug into HS and extract my HA stuff from it. Sometimes I forget the logic I use when there are numerous variables and events that are interdependant and wonder why sometimes one event doesn't trigger until I remember or have a granular look at it.

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FFEA0904
class=VMI.MonitorInfo
source=zm.zoneminder.house:Deck-Door
pid=4397
}
Monitor
{
ExternalTrigger=enabled