Where Can I Find These (cheaper than Rat Shack)?

Smarty

For my HDTV distribution I am using a CELabs AV901HD panel like this (LINK) mounted in a regular depth Channel Vision box.

In order to connect my RG6QS cable to this pannel, I think I would like to use an adapter like this Adapter Link

But at $4.50 each, that will set me back over $300. Ayone know of an alternative?

Thanks in advance!!

You're right, that is too much for those. I don't see them on our site but I'm sure we can get them for less than half of what they are charging.

I'll look into it.

I have purchased a lot of items from PI Manufacturing for work. They don't have that exact part listed on their website, but you could combine this and this, for a total cost of $1.58 per connection. The two of these together might be too deep though. I looked through their paper catalog, and didn't see a single unit part, but you might want to give them a call to see if it is something that they stock.

I would prefer to use just one adapter (less places for things to get messed up).

Martin - Hope you can find them.

I have purchased a lot of items from PI Manufacturing for work. They don't have that exact part listed on their website, but you could combine this and this, for a total cost of $1.58 per connection. The two of these together might be too deep though. I looked through their paper catalog, and didn't see a single unit part, but you might want to give them a call to see if it is something that they stock.

Hey, but thanks from me! Those right angle F connectors are almost $1.50 at the local big boxes...so you are a lifesaver (I was going to hijack the thread to ask if anyone knew a good source, but you saved me the time. Again, thanks!)

Back