Beta test a free android app for WebControl

On my Google Nexus 7 upon launch it only shows a white screen until after about a minute the OS reports the app as unresponsive and asks to close it. Running Android 4.2.1

Terry

On my Google Nexus 7 upon launch it only shows a white screen until after about a minute the OS reports the app as unresponsive and asks to close it. Running Android 4.2.1

Terry

I experienced that as well. And a number of times I got a white screen that after 5 or 10 seconds opened into a sort-of working app.

CAI_Support said:
Has anybody tested this new version of app?
yes.  it doesn't even run.  just hangs with a white screen.

samsung galaxy nexus

not that i can see why it would be necessary.  a browser works fine to control the device if needed.

Same thing on my htc evo4g.  white screen comes up then it crashes.  Previous version actually worked a little bit, this one not at all.  Running a rooted android 2.2

I have it working.  I had to uninstall and reinstall it a couple times before it worked.

How do you get it to auto refresh?  I changed the 0 to 1 in the settings section, but it still doesn't show current status unless I hit refresh.

Also, why does it list 8 analog inputs when there are only 3?

Also, it is not listing the device ID for the temp sensors, just 0000000 (but it does have temp correct).

And finally, what does "Auto on/off" mean?

And finally, finally, the on/off buttons for outputs are too small and too close together.

Back